Is it taking forever to update your Star rewards? Read on to learn how to complain on the Starbucks app and get this issue sorted ASAP.
You can use the “need help” function to complain on the Starbucks app. This function is in the “orders” tab. I’ve been a fan of Starbucks for a while now.
And for the most part, I’ve had a positive experience with them, but it hasn’t been a rosy ride. Recently, I had trouble with my Star balance.
I waited 24 hours without luck, so I raised a complaint, and Starbucks got back to me on the issue within the day and updated my stars balance.
Needless to say, I redeemed them ASAP for a free drink because why not? In this article, I’ll share how to raise a complaint on the Starbucks app. But first, let’s get the basics out of the way.
Can I raise a complaint on the Starbucks app?
Yes, you can complain about the quality of service, the coffee, or the rewards program. Starbucks takes complaints seriously and strives to respond to them within a day.
They take calls, e-mails, and in-app complaints; for keyboard warriors💬 – there’s a chat function, so go crazy.
How do I submit a complaint/request via the Starbucks app?
Submitting a complaint on the app is a breeze. Suppose you have an issue with your order, here’s how to go about lodging a complaint on the app:
- Open the Starbucks app 📱.
- Click “Order” and pick “order history.”
- Select the order you want to complain about.
- Scroll down to “Need help?”
- Choose “order issues” or “the beverage/food I ordered.”
- Fill in the form and follow the prompts.
- Once you’re satisfied, submit.
How to complain to Starbucks on the website
Lodging a complaint on the Starbucks website is equally easy.
- On the site, click “customer service.” This option is usually at the bottom under “about us.” 💻
- Scroll down to the banner written, “Need to get in touch?” and pick “Send us a message.”
- You’ll get a pop-up with the FAQs. Scroll down to “contact us.”
- Choose a category from the available options.
- If your issue isn’t among the available categories, select “something else.”
- Fill out and submit the form.
How else can I contact Starbucks to raise a complaint?
You can contact Starbucks via call, chat, E-mail, and snail mail. Here are the alternative ways to reach Starbucks.
- 📞Call: 800-782-7282
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 2401 Utah Avenue, South Seattle, WA 98134.
You can also reach out to Starbucks on Twitter using their handle @starbucks. I prefer calling since it’s easier and more convenient, plus I’m just impatient.
Does Starbucks always respond to customer complaints?
Yes. Starbucks strives to respond to customer complaints. How fast they do so depends on the nature of your complaint.
What is the response time when you complain via the Starbucks app?
Starbucks does its best to respond within 24 hours 🕗. Again, this time depends on the nature and complexity of your complaint.
Can you complain to Starbucks at any time of the day?
You can complain at any time on the app and website. Calls are limited to 5 am – 8 pm, and chats between 4 am and 10 pm.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.