Do you sometimes get stuck when it comes to the item you can order from Dunkin Donuts? Well, here is what to order from Dunkin Donuts.
You can order a variety of items from Dunkin Donuts, including Iced and hot coffees, teas, full breakfast, dessert drinks and secret menu items. You can order customized coffee, Mocha, Macchiato, Coolatta, Eggnog Latte, Pecan Swirl, secret menu teas, and secret menu breakfast. I discovered so many items could be ordered at Dunkin Donuts last summer when I spent most of my time with my niece. She loves Dunkin so much I could call it an obsession. Every day, she would convince me to order with her different items at Dunkin, and gradually, we discovered the best items on Dunkin Donuts’ menu and those on the secret menu. So, we came up with a list that summarizes the items you can order at Dunkin Donuts. Read on to find out great items to order at Dunkins.
How to order at Dunkin Donuts
Ordering at Dunkin Donuts can be done either on the App, in person at the store or through delivery third parties. When you are at the store, your orders can be successful when you become so specific. If you are ordering coffee, specify the blend, amount of cream and sugar. Request for light and cream if you want extra cream and sugar. Also, for less sugar, ask for easy sugar. You can make payments with mobile transactions or paying cash. There are more tips for ordering in-store listed below as tips for ordering.
Ordering for drive-thru pick up on the Dunkin App
You can order your items at Dunkin Donuts on their App ahead of time. Follow these simple steps;
- Download the App available on the App Store and Play Store.
- You have the option to sign up for DD Perks Rewards Program once you open the App.
- If you have signed up as a DD member, the next thing you do is click order. If you did not sign up as a DD member, then you click on ‘Guest order.’
- Choose a Pick-up location and method, which is a drive-thru’ pick-up.
- Please go through the menu, select your item and customize it as you wish.
- Checkout and place your order. You can make payments with debit cards, credit cards, or Dunkin gift cards.
- Pick your order at the drive-thru and 😋 enjoy
Ordering for Delivery
In case you didn’t know, you can order for delivery at Dunkin Donuts. Dunkin Donuts deliveries are made by Uber Eats, Doodash and Grub Hub. However, you cannot order for delivery on Dunkin App. Follow these simple steps to order from any of the third parties.
- Open any of these Apps, depending on which one you use; Uber Eats, Doodash, or Grubhub.
- Put your address
- Search for Dunkin and select the one near your location
- Choose the item you want, customize it, and place an order.
- Check out and wait for your delivery.
15 Items to order at Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin’s classic coffee
Classic black coffee is one of the healthiest drinks that you can order from Dunkin. You can order sugar-free black coffee, especially in the Mornings, if you want an old-fashioned taste on your tongue. Their classic coffee is made with Arabica coffee and tastes less bitter and less burnt.
Caramel Macchiato Coffee
You can also order either iced or hot Caramel Macchiato Coffee at Dunkin. You can be sure to have a delicious cup of coffee from their simple preparation using their coffee, milk and caramel syrup as the main ingredients. The Iced Caramel Macchiato is best on hot days.
Hazelnut Iced Coffee
Hazelnut Iced Coffee is the best choice when you are craving a smooth, creamy drink. The key ingredients are milk and coffee. However, it is not a cold brew; it’s prepared hot and then later iced. This could be the best alternative when you are not ready for the deep taste of Caramel flavor or for those who do not like Caramel.
Captain Crunch Coolatta
On those days when you are debating whether to eat breakfast or take coffee, Captain Crunch Coolatta should be your choice in case you go for the coffee option. It is among the secret menus at Dunkin Donuts, which tastes fruit-like. You can order this drink by ordering for Strawberry Coolatta and requesting for cream, blueberry, and raspberry to be added. This coffee makes me feel like I am in total control like a Ship Captain!
Dunkin Butter Pecan Swirl
On summer days, when you are not in the mood for a doughnut as a dessert, you can order Butter Pecan Swirl at Dunkin. It is one of the most sugary drinks at Dunkin and the best if you ❤️love sugary drinks. It tastes like smooth butter caramel and has an enjoyable pecan flavor. You might not taste the coffee in this drink, but it is part of the ingredients.
If you love hot chocolate, then Hazelnut Mocha could be the best option for you because it tastes an inch better than hot chocolate. It is a drink made of chocolate, hazelnut and coffee, popularly called Nutella coffee. It has a nutty taste due to the hazelnut and a bittersweet taste due to the coffee and chocolate. You can order it by requesting a cup of classic mocha latte with shots of hazelnut.
Coco Berry Iced Cream
If you are in the mood for a creamy yet fruity drink, Coco Berry Iced Cream is the best item to order from Dunkin Donuts. It is part of their secret menu, so you need to be precise while ordering. You should order an iced coffee with almond milk. Ask for additions of shots of coconut and blueberry shots, preferably two shots each.
Birthday Cake Coffee
I know you think it is an actually cake like one of my friends, haha! It’s a type of coffee at Dunkin. If you love coffee and it’s your birthday, then ordering birthday cake coffee at Dunkin should make you more satisfied. It is also a secret menu; therefore, you will request a mix of Hazelnut and French Vanilla Swirl to be added to your coffee.
When I first heard of Dunkin’s Eggnog latte, I expected some eggs as a side dish🤣. So, when I only got a latte, I was obviously shocked, but didn’t dare to ask the barista. Anyway, you can choose to order Eggnog Latte, which leaves you with a Christmas-like feeling. As part of the secret menu, it is made of Vanilla chai with additions of pumps of caramel swirl, preferably three pumps.
For tea lovers, a twist of the taste of tea can be achieved by ordering from Arnold Palmer at Dunkin. It is also a secret menu; therefore, you request half black tea (iced) and half lemonade base (frozen).
Strawberry Peach Passion fruit iced tea
When you feel like you want a taste of fruity tea, then Strawberry Peach Passion fruit iced tea is the best item to order. Ask for Iced black tea, strawberry refresher and the addition of peach passion fruit syrup.
Maddie’s Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
This is one of the most famous food hacks at Dunkin Donuts that can fully sort your breakfast. It includes hash browns, Snackin’ bacon and cream cheese bagel. If you do not like cream cheese, you can swap it with cheddar cheese while ordering. The name Maddie comes from the name of the fan who created this secret menu on TikTok.
Ultimate Donut Sandwich
You can also order Ultimate Sandwich, which is a secret menu invented by Madchenkaufmann. It is typically a Sandwich made of a glazed doughnut that is split into two. Between the two halves, there is a turkey source, a cheddar white piece and a veggie egg white.
On mornings full of 😫 hangover, yet you have to take your breakfast, ultimate roll-ups could be the best item to order from Dunkin Donuts. It is a secret menu so that you can order a bacon cheese roll-up with hash browns and ketchup.
Still part of the secret menu, you can order Breakfast Burrito at Dunkin Donuts. You are to request sausages, cheese, hash browns and bacon in a tortilla.
Tips to remember when ordering on the Dunkin Donuts
- For faster ordering ahead, try and sign up as a DD Perk Member on the Dunkin App. Being a member allows you to save your favorite items. You can also reorder any recent items that you have purchased on the App. This makes ordering ahead a faster and easier for you.
- If you are unsure whether the Dunkin stores at your location do deliveries, you can confirm by confirming on the Apps of the three third-party delivery companies mentioned. You simply login in and input your address, then search for Dunkin’. You will see which stores around your location are participating.
- Always be specific with your orders. It would be best if you did not ask for coffee regularly because your regular is not everyone’s regular. Instead, specify whether it is decaf, dark roast or original. Also, be specific about cream and sugar so that you get your drink well customized.
- If you want to order extra cream and sugar in your coffee, ask for light and sweet. You will get the typical standard Dunkin Donuts coffee but with a slight addition of cream and sugar.
- If you want less sugar in your drink, then ask for ‘easy sugar’ you will get your drink with less than usual standard levels of sugar but the same amount of cream.
- If you do not want more cream in your coffee, ask for dark coffee. Dark coffee will usually have low amounts of cream. However, if you completely do not want any cream, be more specific.
- For the strongest coffee order for coffee black. It does not have any cream or sugar.
- If you want cold coffee, then ask for iced coffee. If you ask for coffee or regular, they assume you want hot coffee.
- If you want sugar in your Latte, then be specific and ask for the addition of sugar. Normally, Lattes do not have cream or sugar; they are made with milk. It can be skim milk or whole milk, according to what you prefer. However, you have the option to ask for a sugared latte before it is prepared.
What is the most common order on the Dunkin Donuts menu?
The most common order on the Dunkin Menu is hot and iced coffee; however, customers customize them differently.
What is the cheapest item on the Dunkin Donuts menu?
The cheapest item on the Dunkin Donuts Menu is Espresso. It costs only $2.48.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.