Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce is among the most loved syrups on the menu. Read on to find out what it tastes like, how many calories it contains and its copycat recipe.
The first time I tried the Starbucks Strawberry puree sauce, I immediately fell in love with it. I was curious to learn how they prepare it and where you can buy it besides any Starbucks shop. I will share helpful information about this syrup, the ingredients used to make it and the copycat recipe you can use to make it in the comfort of your house.
Brief History of the syrup
The first time I tried this Starbucks strawberry puree sauce was when I went out with my friends, and one of them ordered a drink and requested the sauce be added. I know you are wondering what this sauce is.
Starbucks strawberry puree sauce is among the many sauces made by the shop. It is prepared by mixing strawberry puree, citric acid, fruit juice, vegetable juice, xanthan gum, water, grape juice concentrate and other natural flavours.
Although there is no single credit for who came up with the idea of making this sauce, Starbucks strawberry puree sauce is the number one leading best sauce worldwide because it is perfectly prepared.
Is Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce still available at Starbucks?
Yes. Starbucks strawberry puree sauce is still available at Starbucks, although you will not find it on their menu. If you wish to use this sauce on your drink, you must request the barista for it, and he will serve you.
Where to buy Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce
Did you love the Strawberry puree sauce you were served at Starbucks and are wondering where you can buy another bottle? Do not worry; you can buy the sauce from any amazon store nearby. This sauce is relatively cheap, and you can buy it at Amazon, check price here.
Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce (Ingredients, Taste, Calories, name variations)
What’s in a Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce- (Ingredients)
According to their website, the ingredients in their Strawberry Puree Sauce are grape juice concentrate, xanthan gum, citric acid, vegetable juice, fruit juice, sugar, water, strawberry puree and other natural flavours. Let us look at each ingredient separately.
- Strawberry Puree: This is the number one primary ingredient to make this sauce, as it requires Strawberries. This ingredient is obtained by blending strawberries with a bit of water to get the perfect strawberry puree.
- Xanthan gum: This ingredient gives this sauce a perfect blend.
- Citric acid: The citric acid used in this sauce gives it a perfect citric note, adding flavour to the strawberry puree sauce.
- Vegetable and fruit juice: these ingredients are used during the preparation of this sauce to give it the required thickness and boost its taste.
- Natural flavours: natural flavours are added to this sauce to give it a natural taste.
Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce: Nutrition & Calories
Apart from giving your drink that perfect taste and flavour needed, Strawberry Puree Sauce has some nutritional value that will benefit your body. One bag of Strawberry Puree Sauce contains 60 calories, 13 grams of carbohydrates, one gram of fat and one gram of protein.
So, what does Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce taste like?
Since it is mixed with over two ingredients, you will taste the sweetness from the strawberries and a light tartness taste from the citric acid.
Drinks that use Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce
Different drinks go excellent with the Strawberry Puree Sauce. Some of these drinks are;
- Strawberry Frappuccino
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino
- Blended Strawberry Lemonade
- The red Starburst
Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce: Other names
Although no other unique names are given to this sauce, other customers love to refer to it as Strawberry puree or strawberry sauce. This entirely means one thing; you should not be confused by the names.
How to make Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce at home- Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Citric acid
- Natural flavours of choice
- Blend: Take your preferred number of strawberries and put them in your blender. Add sugar, citric acid, little water and other natural flavours on top of your strawberries and blend them for about two minutes.
- Transfer your Strawberry puree sauce to a tight container. You can store it in the refrigerator or freeze it to extend its shelf life.
How much is Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce?
The Starbucks strawberry puree sauce ranges from three to five dollars.
Is Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce good?
The sauce is very good, as it is made to perfection.
Where do I get Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce on the app?
You can scroll down to the saucer section and place your order.
Does Starbucks use real strawberries in its Strawberry Puree Sauce?
Yes. Real strawberries are used to make the puree at Starbucks.
Does Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce taste like strawberries?
Yes, since their main ingredients are strawberries.
Is Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce gluten-free?
No, since it contains sugar.
Does Starbucks Strawberry Puree Sauce have sugar?
Yes. The sauce is usually prepared using sugar.