If you love cheesecake, try out the Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino, as this drink is creamy and rich, just like a cheesecake. To know more about this drink, read on.
Recently, I have been on an adventurous journey to try out all the secret menu drinks at Starbucks. Most of the drinks caught my heart, and the pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino tops the list. I attribute my excess love for this drink to my love for both cheesecakes and pumpkins. During the fall season, I can have this drink daily as I love its flavor. I even learned how to make it at home to enjoy it when it is off-season. I will share a simple recipe in this post, so stick around.
A brief history of the drink
The Pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino is simply a blend of the pumpkin spice Frappuccino with a crème base and several syrup flavors to achieve the taste of a cheesecake. Frappuccinos were introduced at the coffee chain in 1995. However, the pumpkin spice Frappuccino was introduced at Starbucks in 2003 alongside the pumpkin spice latte.
Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino overview
What’s in a Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino? – (ingredients)
According to Starbucks’ Secret menu website, the pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino is a blend of crème based pumpkin spice Frappuccino white mocha syrup, cinnamon dolce syrup, and vanilla bean powder.
- Vanilla bean powder: This is used in this drink to enhance the cheesecake’s identity and flavor.
- Cinnamon dolce syrup – enhances the flavor of the pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino.
- White mocha syrup – gives this drink a subtle chocolate taste.
- Crème Frappuccino syrup – this syrup gives this drink its Frappuccino identity and a rich, creamy texture, just like a cheesecake.
- Ice – makes this drink refreshing and cool.
- Milk – Starbucks uses whole milk to make this drink to enhance its creamy texture.
- Pumpkin spice sauce – the pumpkin spice sauce gives this drink its identity and a rich pumpkin flavor.
- Whipped cream – uses to give this drink a smooth, creamy finish.
- Pumpkin spice toppings – enhances the pumpkin flavor of this drink.
Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino: Sizes, nutrition, caffeine & Calories
What sizes are available?
This drink is available in three sizes; a tall, grande, and a venti. The nutritional content of this drink will vary depending on the size. Additionally, if you are trying out this drink for the first time, start with a tall one before upgrading to a larger size.
Frappuccinos are generally unhealthy as they tend to have a high carb and calorie content. This is no different from the pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino. However, it is important to note that the nutritional facts mentioned in this drink are just an estimate, as Starbucks has not availed the nutritional information of this beverage.
|Nutritional Value||Daily Value|
|Total fat 16 grams
Saturated fat 10 grams
|Total carbohydrates 47 grams
Sugars 47 grams
|Sodium 270 mg||12%|
|Protein 6 grams|
This drink has no caffeine content. This is because it uses crème Frappuccino syrup instead of a coffee-based syrup. Additionally, all other ingredients used to make this drink are caffeine-free.
So, what does Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino taste like?
Like cheesecake, this drink is sweet and has a creamy and rich texture. Additionally, it also has a rich pumpkin taste due to the pumpkin spice sauce used to make it. You can also feel hints of vanilla and chocolate while having this drink due to the added mocha syrup and vanilla bean powder.
Ways to customize a pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino at Starbucks
First, since this beverage has a high-calorie content, you do away with the whipped cream to reduce calories. You can also replace the whole milk used in its standard recipe with plant-based milk or non-fat milk. Additionally, if you are after a caffeine fix, you can decide to have this drink dirty by adding espresso shots to it.
How to make Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino at home – Starbucks Caffe Misto Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Caffe Misto Copycat Recipe
- White mocha syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon dolce syrup
- Pumpkin spice sauce
- Crème Frappuccino syrup
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin spice toppings
- Put milk, pumpkin spice sauce, cinnamon dolce syrup, crème Frappuccino syrup, vanilla extract, and white mocha syrup in a blender and blend till the mixture gets a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass over ice and cream.
- Serve the drink with whipped cream and pumpkin spice toppings.
- Do not worry about the syrups, as you can easily buy them online.
- You can add coffee to your drink if you are after caffeine.
- You can have this drink warm by ditching ice.
How do you order a pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino from the Starbucks app?
To order this drink, select the pumpkin spice Frappuccino with a crème base, and customize it by adding white mocha syrup, vanilla bean powder, and cinnamon dolce syrup. Submit the order.
Is the Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino still available?
Yes, this drink is still available as all ingredients used to make it are available.
Does Starbucks have pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino all year round?
No, this drink is seasonal, as the pumpkin spice sauce used to make it is only available during the fall season.
Is the Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino healthy?
No, Frappuccinos have high calorie and carb content; hence this drink is unhealthy.
How much is the Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino?
Starbucks barista will determine the price of this drink depending on how you customize it.
Is Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake Frappuccino good?
Yes, this Frappuccino is good as it is sweet and flavorful.