Are you into minty, chocolaty flavors? If so, the Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino will be a favorite.
The Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino is a secret menu frappuccino prepared with white chocolate mocha frappuccino and a few other inclusions you’ll learn about in a few. When I heard some of my colleagues discuss this frappuccino, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I could bet the flavors are heavenly, and I wasn’t wrong. After the first sip, I was addicted to this beverage’s creamy, minty, chocolaty, and refreshing taste.
Read on if you want to learn everything about this frappuccino, including how you can customize it. Here, you’ll also learn how to prepare this frappuccino at home.
A brief history of the drink
The Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino was created for mint chocolate lovers. Being a secret menu drink, it’s hard to pinpoint precisely when it was created, but we’re sure it is after 2016 after the base beverage was released. We, however, have barista Gia K to thank for sharing this recipe with the coffeehouse that, in turn, shared it with us.
Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino Overview
What’s in a Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino – (Ingredients)
The Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino is prepared with the following ingredients;
- White chocolate mocha frappuccino: This is the base beverage for this frappuccino and is made with coffee frappuccino syrup, white chocolate mocha sauce, ice, milk, coffee, and whipped cream.
- Java chips: Java chips used in this frappuccino are regular chocolate chips, and they are added for extra chocolate flavors.
- Peppermint syrup: Peppermint syrup is added to provide minty flavors and sweeten the drink. Starbucks peppermint syrup has natural flavors, sugar, preservatives, and water.
- Matcha green tea powder: Matcha green tea powder is added to the minty flavors, sweeten and give the drink a subtle green color. This powder is just regular green tea and sugar.
- Whipped cream and cookie crumble toppings: Whipped cream is used to garnish the beverage, and then the cookie crumbles are sprinkled on top.
Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino: Sizes, nutrition, caffeine, and calories
What sizes are available?
The Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino is available in three sizes; tall (12fl oz.), Grande (16fl oz.), and Venti (24fl oz.). If you’re having this frappuccino for the first time, it is wise to start with the tall size.
The nutritional facts per 16fl oz. of this frappuccino based on a daily 2000-calorie intake are as follows;
420 calories, 17g of total fat, 0mg of trans fat, 11g of saturated fat, 260mg of sodium, 45mg of cholesterol, 0g of dietary fiber, 5g of protein, 61g of total carbs, and 61g of sugar.
These values can change depending on the specific modifications made to the frappuccino. Form these figures, this drink is unhealthy. The calories are too high and the sugars are also on the higher side. This drink is unsuitable for people on weight loss diets and underlying conditions like diabetes.
The Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino has 65mg of caffeine in the tall size, 95mg in a Grande, and 125mg in a Venti. The caffeine is from espresso shots, coffee frappuccino syrup, and java chips.
So, what does Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino taste like?
The Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino is minty, creamy, thick, and refreshing with rich chocolate and coffee flavors.
Way to customize a Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino at Starbucks
Select the size of your frappuccino from the three sizes available.
You can request for your favorite milk to be used in this frappuccino. Whole milk is typically used, but other options like oat, soy, coconut, and almond milk are available.
The number of espresso shots used and the kind of roast can also be changed.
Typically, two pumps of frappuccino roast are used in the tall, three in Grande, and four in Venti, but you can change these amounts to your liking.
Depending on how minty you want your frappuccino, the number of peppermint syrup pumps used can also be altered.
The amount of matcha green tea powder used can also be customized.
Depending on how intense you want the chocolate flavor, you can adjust the number of java chips, and white chocolate mocha sauce pumps used.
How to make Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino at home – Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino recipe
Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino recipe
- ½ of ice cubes.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1 scoop of matcha green tea powder.
- 2 tablespoons of peppermint syrup.
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate syrup.
- 1 espresso shot or 1 ½ teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- 3 tablespoons of homemade frappuccino base syrup.
- Whipped cream
- ¼ cup of crushed Oreos.
- Pour all the ingredients, except whipped cream and crushed Oreos, into a blender and blend for a minute.
- Pour the frappuccino into a tall glass and garnish with a generous (your preferred amount) dollop of whipped cream, and sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top. Enjoy.
- This recipe serves one glass (16fl oz.), so adjust the amounts of the ingredients to the servings you want.
- Use your favorite milk.
- For extra creaminess and thickness, use xanthan gum or eliminate the ice cubes and use frozen milk instead.
- You can also use homemade whipped cream.
- Adjust the number of chocolate chips and peppermint syrup tablespoons used, depending on how strong you want the chocolate and minty flavors.
How do you order Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino from the Starbucks app?
To order from the app, order a regular white chocolate mocha frappuccino and add peppermint syrup and frappuccino chips. In the instructions box, type “Blend in 1 scoop of matcha powder and sprinkle cookie crumbles on top of the whipped cream topping,” then place your order.
Is the Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino still available?
Yes, this frappuccino is still available at Starbucks.
Does Starbucks have Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino all year round?
Yes. You can enjoy this frappuccino all year round.
Is the Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino healthy?
Yes, provided that it is consumed in moderation.
How much is the Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino?
The price of this frappuccino varies, but the general price of a Grande is around $5.45.
Is Starbucks Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappuccino good?
Yes. This frappuccino is delicious, creamy, and refreshing.