Save yourself some money by following my simple recipe to make a replica of the Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino. Read on to see how.
Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino is a type of Starbucks Frappuccino available on Starbucks’ secret menu. It is usually prepared using mocha sauce, white chocolate sauce, milk, ice, whipped cream, and raspberry syrup. My family loves this Frappuccino, especially during the Halloween period, and I always prepare a cup for each of them on weekends to enjoy it. Stick to the end to see my simple recipe on how you can make this drink at home and also how you can customize it at Starbucks.
Brief History of the drink
Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino was first introduced at Starbucks in 2015 during the Halloween period, and most Starbucks customers positively received it. It has since become a Halloween season drink every year, although you can still order it all year round at Starbucks if you know the recipe and ingredients.
Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino Overview
What’s in a Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino- (Ingredients)
According to Starbucks’ secret menu official website, the ingredients in the Frappula Frappuccino are mocha sauce, white chocolate sauce, milk, ice, whipped cream, and raspberry syrup. Let us now look at each of these ingredients.
- Mocha sauce: the mocha sauce is used as a base of this Frappuccino drink to give it a mocha flavor. Starbucks prepares its mocha sauce using citric acid, potassium sorbate, natural flavors, water, cocoa, corn syrup, and inverted sugar.
- White chocolate sauce: The white chocolate sauce is used in this Frappuccino to give it a creamy taste and texture and add a sweet taste.
- Milk blends perfectly with other ingredients, giving this Frappuccino a creamy taste.
- Ice: ice is blended into this Frappuccino to make it cooler for hot temperatures.
- Whipped cream and raspberry syrup: these are used as toppings of this drink. The raspberry syrup also gives this frappula Frappuccino a flavor of raspberry.
Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino: Sizes, nutrition, Caffeine & Calories
what sizes are available
Starbucks offers the frappula Frappuccino drink in three different sizes, the Venti size (24 fluid ounces), the tall size (12 fluid ounces), and the Grande size (16 fluid ounces). If you are trying this Frappuccino drink for the first time, I suggest you try it in a Tall size first to see how you like it.
When Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino is served in a Grande size, it contains 440 calories. Additionally, this drink contains 56 grams of total carbohydrates, 21 grams of fat, 6 grams of protein, 220 milligrams of sodium, and 70 milligrams of cholesterol.
Below is a summary table showing the frappula Frappuccino’s nutritional value.
|Calories (per 2,000 daily intake)||440|
|Nutritional value (per 1 cookie 2.9 oz. serving)||% Daily Value|
|Total fat 21g
Saturated fat 14g
|Total carbohydrates 56g
Dietary fiber 1g
The frappula Frappuccino has a shallow caffeine content, with its tall size having only five milligrams of caffeine. Although the caffeine content of this Frappuccino is relatively low, you should not give this drink to children, as they are not supposed to drink any caffeinated drink.
So, what does Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino taste like?
Starbucks frappula Frappuccino has a delightful taste, as almost all of the ingredients used in this Frappuccino are sweet. This drink also has a light taste of tartness from the citric acid in the mocha sauce.
Ways to customize a frappula Frappuccino at Starbucks
You can customize Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino with a stronger espresso if you want it to have higher caffeine content. Since this drink is delightful, you can leave out whipped cream as a topping and only use raspberry drizzle to reduce this drink’s sugar amounts.
How to make Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino at home- Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Mocha sauce
- White chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Raspberry syrup
- In a blender, pour your preferred amount of milk
- Add white chocolate sauce and ice, and blend
- In your cup, put mocha sauce at the bottom to act as the base, and pour in your milk and white chocolate sauce mixture.
- Top your drink with whipped cream and raspberry syrup drizzle, and enjoy.
- Use fewer sweeteners to get a less sweet frappula Frappuccino.
- Use sugar–free syrups to reduce the sugar content.
- Instead of whipped cream, use raspberry drizzle topping.
How do you order Frappula Frappuccino from the Starbucks app?
To order Frappula Frappuccino from the Starbucks app, pick mocha sauce as the base ingredient of this drink. Then select white chocolate sauce, milk, and ice to blend and add. Lastly, select whipped cream and raspberry drizzle as the toppings.
Is the Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino still available?
Starbucks frappula Frappuccino is still available at Starbucks.
Does Starbucks have Frappula Frappuccino all year round?
Yes, Starbucks has frappula Frappuccino all year around.
Is the Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino healthy?
Yes, Starbucks frappula Frappuccino is very healthy.
How much is the Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino?
Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino costs around $3.25.
Is Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino Good?
Yes, Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino is good.