Starbucks Frappuccino menu always seems to have the answer to what to drink on a hot, sticky afternoon. Did you know that other than the standard menu, there is a Starbucks Frappuccino secret menu?
If you are a Starbucks Frappuccino fan, I am sure you have heard about the secret menu. If you are not, chances are your interest will be piqued by the end of this review. I was not a fan until very recently- I mean, Frappuccino is all about cream, sugar, and caffeine, right? Well, not quite. Turns out that other than the regular coffee and coffee-free shakes, you can always customize your drink. This gives you the chance to make a healthier frappuccino or inject some fan by borrowing an idea from the Frappuccino secret menu. Here I’ll share some of the things I learned that changed my mind.
All Starbucks items on the Frappuccino secret menu are based on an existing Coffee or Crème Blend frappuccino. The Crème blends contain no coffee, but blends among them that have caramel, chocolate, chai, and matcha have a small percentage of caffeine by nature.
Popular Frappuccino include:
- Kinder Bueno Frappuccino- based on White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, with nut blend milk, Hazelnut syrup, chocolate chips, whipped cream, mocha drizzle.
- Freaky Frappuccino- Double Java Chip Frappuccino, with Strawberry puree, whipped cream, matcha powder.
- Whopper Frappuccino-Java Chip Frappuccino, with vanilla syrup, strawberry inclusions
- Polyjuice Potion Frappuccino– Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino, white chocolate mocha sauce drizzle, matcha powder, espresso, vanilla syrup.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino– based on White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino. Add raspberry and hazelnut syrup.
- Oreo Frappuccino-Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, white chocolate mocha sauce, whipped cream, mocha drizzle.
- Maple Mocha Frappuccino– White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, toffee nut syrup, whipped cream
Popular frappuccinos include:
- Baby Yoda Frappuccino- Matcha Crème Frappuccino, java chips, caramel drizzle, whipped cream, caramel drizzle.
- Affogato Frappuccino– Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, Floating espresso shots, whipped cream.
- Pokéball Frappuccino– Half Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, Half Strawberry Crème Frappuccino, whipped cream, raspberry syrup, strawberry purée.
- Skittles Frappuccino- Strawberry Crème Frappuccino, vanilla syrup, raspberry syrup, pineapple-ginger syrup, whipped cream, strawberry drizzle.
- Churro Frappuccino-Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, Cinnamon Dolce syrup, white chocolate mocha sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, cinnamon powder.
- Loki Frappuccino- Matcha Creme Frappuccino with sweet cream, brown sugar syrup, whipped cream, cookie crumble, and caramel drizzle.
- Wonder Woman Frappuccino- Strawberry Crème Frappuccino, white mocha syrup, whipped cream, caramel drizzle.
You can place your order online using the Starbucks App or in person at the shop. For items on the frappuccino secret menu, always give the barista the list of ingredients, starting with the size, then the base frappuccino then substitutes if any, then additions, and or toppings. For example, to order an Oreo Frappuccino, ask for a “Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino with white mocha sauce, whipped cream, and mocha drizzle”. If ordering online, the app will guide you through a similar process.
Coffee-Blend based Frappuccino secret menu items and price list
|Kinder Bueno Frappuccino||$4.75+|
|Polyjuice Potion Frappuccino||$5.45+|
|Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino||$4.45+|
|Maple Mocha Frappuccino||$4.45+|
Crème Blend-based Frappuccino secret menu items and price list
|Baby Yoda Frappuccino||$6.00+|
|Wonder Woman Frappuccino||$5.45+|
It is said that there are over 40,000 Frappuccino variations from across the States. This is a result of customization to individual liking, quite the clever idea. It is only surpassed by the thought to share the not-so-secret menu. So, borrow, customize, share and enjoy.