Starbucks is not only famous for its drinks but also its foods. If you order your drinks from this company, you can also check the Starbucks food menu to pick a meal.
The numerous food options at Starbucks sometimes confuse new customers. I remember when I started buying items from this company. I spent a lot of time staring at the menu, not knowing what to order for breakfast. Since I now have more experience in this, I decided to come up with this post to inform you about what you should know regarding the company’s food menu. You will also learn the prices of each food item on the Starbucks menu by the end of the post.
What foods are sold at Starbucks?
Whether you are looking for a food item to take during breakfast or lunch, you can easily find an ideal one at Starbucks. This company keeps on expanding its food menu to appeal to its customers.
As you look at the delicious foods that this company offers, you should also pay attention to the nutritional information that Starbucks offers. You can get breakfast, lunch food items and even snacks from this coffee brand. Check out some of the foods that Starbucks sells.
Breakfast food items
- Sausage, egg, and cheddar sandwich– This is a simple breakfast item that many Starbucks customers order. It includes different ingredients such as cheddar cheese, sausage, English muffin, and puffed scrambled eggs.
- Hearty Blueberry oatmeal-It is a tasty breakfast meal that is made up of whole grain oatmeal, blueberries, syrup, and nut medley.
- Spinach, cage-free egg white, and breakfast wrap– If you are looking for a healthy breakfast food item, consider this one. Starbucks folds the egg white into an omelet and includes tomato cream cheese in it.
- Bacon, gouda, and egg sandwich-If you prefer taking bacon for breakfast, you should consider this food item. The sandwich contains soft gouda and cream cheddar. You can take this on a very cold day and with some white-hot mocha.
Lunch food items
- Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella panini– The Starbucks food menu also accommodates such options that suit vegetarians. This contains high protein content and 360 calories.
- Protein Bistro Box– This is a healthy lunch item that anyone can order from Starbucks. It can satisfy your hunger in the middle of the day since it contains lots of protein. Some of the elements in this product include cheese, eggs, grapes, and apple slices.
- Turkey pesto panini-If you are looking for a tasty lunch item at Starbucks, you should consider this one. It is made with vegetables, bell peppers, turkey slices, pesto sauce, and cheese.
- Roasted ham, Swiss, and egg sandwich– It is a satisfying food item for lunch since it is made with uncured ham, Swiss cheese, and fried egg.
Bakery and snacks
- Cake pops-Starbucks also offers such snacks that you can order at any time. These are made up of candy-coated doughnuts, frosting, and cake. You can order cake pops in different flavors.
- Banana nut bread-You should also try this delicious pastry since it can satisfy your sweet tooth. Starbucks makes this bakery item with wheat flour, sugar, bananas, and eggs.
- Ham and Swiss croissant– If you are craving fluffy, buttery bread, you can order this snack during the day. This light food item contains Swiss cheese, eggs, ham, and wheat flour.
How do I order Starbucks food menu items?
While some people choose to order food menu items from Starbucks stores, others do this online. You first have to go through the food menu and choose the specific item you would like to consume. If you are at a Starbucks store, tell the barista the name of the food item you would like to order.
You should then think of ways to customize your order depending on what you choose. For instance, you order a snack with the topping you like the most. Since Starbucks offers different milk options for some of its food items, you can choose the most preferred one. If, for instance, you wish to order a hearty blueberry oatmeal, you can ask the barista to prepare it with non-fat dairy milk.
As you order most snacks from Starbucks, you can customize them with different sweeteners such as dried fruit, sugar, or syrup. The process of ordering most Starbucks food menu items is the same when you choose the app. Start by opening the Starbucks app, then enable location services.
Once you do this, you should click on the icon labeled order. Go through the list of the food items available at Starbucks and choose one. You can then customize your order in the same way you would from a physical store. Pick the nearby store, then place your order. The app will also estimate how long you have to wait to receive your order.
Starbucks food menu items and price list
|Bacon, Sausage, and Egg Wrap||$5.45|
|Bacon, Egg, and Gouda Sandwich||$3.75|
|Impossible breakfast sandwich||$5.25|
|Double-smoked bacon, egg, and cheddar sandwich||$4.75|
|Egg and Sausage cheddar sandwich||$3.45|
|Spinach, Egg white, and Feta wrap||$3.75|
|Turkey Bacon Cheddar and Egg white sandwich||$3.75|
|Ham and Swiss Croissant Bun||$4.75|
Breakfast egg bites
|Egg white and Roasted Red Pepper egg bites||$4.45|
|Bacon and Gruyere egg bites||$4.45|
|Kale and Mushroom egg bites||$4.45|
Starbucks lunch items
|Ham and Swiss||$5.95|
|Chicken and Bacon||$6.45|
|Turkey Provolone and Pesto on Ciabatta||$5.95|
|Tomato and Mozzarella||$5.55|
|Eggs and cheese||$5.75|
|Eggs and Cheddar||$7.25|
|Cheddar and Uncured Salami||$7.25|
|Chicken wrap protein box||$7.95|
|Chickpea Bites and Avocado||$7.45|
|Cheese and Fruit||$4.95|
|PB&J protein box||$5.25|
Starbucks bakery items
|Everything & Cheddar Bagel||$1.75|
|Cinnamon Raisin bagel||$1.75|
|Sprouted grain vegan bagel||$1.75|
|Unicorn cake pop||$1.95|
|Chocolate cake pop||$1.95|
|Birthday cake pop||$1.95|
Cakes and loaves
|Cinnamon coffee cake||$2.95|
|Pumpkin and Pepita loaf||$2.45|
|Banana, walnut, and pecan loaf||2.95|
|Iced lemon loaf||$2.45|
|Ham & Swiss Croissant||$3.45|
Bars, Brownies, and cookies
|Double Chocolate brownie||$2.45|
|Marshmallow dream bar||$2.50|
|Chocolate chip cookie||$2.25|
|Lime Frosted coconut bar||$3.49|
Scones and Muffins
|Petite Vanilla Bean Scone||$1.25|
Doughnuts and Danishes
Starbucks Oatmeal and Yogurt
|Berry Trip Parfait||$3.45|
|Rolled and Steel-cut oatmeal||$2.75|
|Rolled and steel-cut oatmeal with some blueberries||$3.45|
Starbucks snacks and sweets
Fruits and Nuts
|Peter Rabbit Organics strawberry banana||$2.65|
|Peter Rabbit organics apple and grape||$2.65|
|Squirrel Brand fruit and nut||$2.25|
|Squirrel brand classic almonds||$2.25|
Chips and Popcorn
|Sweet Potato Kettle potato chips||$1.75|
|Simply salted kettle potato chips||$1.75|
|Salt and Vinegar kettle potato chips||$4.99|
|Hippeas White cheddar||$1.95|
|Butter Gourmet popcorn||$1.50|
From the above, you can tell that it is hard to run out of options when looking for food from Starbucks. The Starbucks food menu keeps on growing from time to time. You only need to choose different food items depending on your budget. Enjoy!
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.