Have you tried Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino before? Take advantage of this holiday drink, and read on to learn more about the beverage.
I habitually treat myself to good food and drinks during the holiday season. My sister introduced me to Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino, one of my favorites. I love the drink’s taste and texture; since it is not on the official menu, I get to customize it to my liking. If you are planning on ordering Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino, the write-up below will inform you how to go about it. Also, read on to learn about its ingredients, nutritional information, and how you can make this crème based Frappuccino home.
Brief History of the Drink
Starbucks is famous for its variety of beverages, more so Frappuccino beverages. The first frappe brought to the market by the company was in 1995; since then, there have been more than 36,000 formulations of the drink. One of the inventions is Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino.
The drink consists of a crème base Frappuccino which is then customized to create the beverage. It is unclear on the exact date of introduction into the market. However, we are certain it has been in existence for years.
The frappe has the attention of many customers across the globe, who are sure to maintain their loyalty. Based on the drink’s success, it will remain consistent with Starbucks’ most preferred drinks.
Is Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino still available at Starbucks?
You can order Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino at any store or on their app. However, it is essential to be aware that the drink is only available on the secret menu; therefore, when you want to order, you customize a crème base Frappuccino.
Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino (Ingredients, Taste, Variations, Sizes, Caffeine, Calories)
What’s in a Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino – (ingredients)
You may be curious to know what goes into preparing Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino; there are only a few ingredients. The drink is not on the company’s official menu; therefore, you come up with the components.
A typical Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino includes a crème base Frappuccino; we can select Sugar Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. Other ingredients are toffee nut and peppermint syrups and whipped cream.
- Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino – contains crème Frappuccino syrup, milk, whipped cream, Frappuccino chips, mocha sauce, ice, and chocolate cookie grind topping.
- Caramel drizzle topping contains nonfat dry milk, corn syrup, water, butter, sugar, natural flavors, and salt.
- Whipped cream –Starbucks makes whipped cream using vanilla syrup and heavy cream.
- Toffee Nut Syrup – Starbucks uses water, citric acid, sugar, natural flavors, sugar, and sodium benzoate.
- Peppermint Syrup contains sodium benzoate, natural flavors, citric acid, water, and sugar.
Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino: Sizes, nutrition, Caffeine & Calories
What sizes are available?
Starbucks has five different drink sizes, short, tall, grande, venti, and trenta. Unfortunately, for Christmas Cookie Frappuccino, you can get it only in either of three sizes; tall, grande, and venti. If it’s your first order from the company, venti is the biggest size while tall holds the least amount of fluid. For a first-timer, take a tall or grande, and if you enjoy crème base frappes, opt for a venti, as it is the same type of beverage.
You may question how healthy Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino is; let’s look. The nutritional content of the mentioned drink will depend entirely on the type of crème base frappe you select. Let’s select chocolate cookie crumble Frappuccino as our base frappe.
A grande of Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino has 66g of sugar, 78g of carbohydrates, 7g of protein, and 25g of fat. It has high sugar and carbs but little protein and fat content. If you pick a different frappe, are a high chance that it will contain less. In the same size, there are 520 calories which are relatively high compared to another frappe of the same size.
Therefore, the drink will not be the best pick if you are on a weight loss program. For those on keto, the beverage does not favor your diet as well since it contains a low amount of fat. If you have underlying health conditions, seek medical advice on whether you can consume the drink. Reconsider giving this drink to your child since it has high sugar, although a treat once in a while is not so bad.
If you opt for Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, a grande of Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino will contain 15mg of caffeine. Starbucks frappes contain little amount of caffeine compared to other drinks. A base frappe, such as vanilla bean crème Frappuccino, contains 0mg of caffeine, leading to the whole drink containing zero caffeine.
So, what does Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino taste like?
Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino is one of the delicious combinations from the company. The mixture of peppermint and toffee nut syrups brings out a holiday flavor. Since it crème based, the beverage has a velvety texture that makes it more delicious. You can enjoy it better on a hot afternoon or evening, making it a perfect holiday drink.
Ways to Customize a Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino at Starbucks- Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino Variations
There are different ways you can customize Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino. Starting with the crème base frappe, you can select other varieties apart from the one mentioned. Such as Sugar Cookie almondmilk Frappuccino, Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, White Chocolate Crème Frappuccino, Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème, Oatmilk Crème Frappuccino, and Pumpkin Spice Crème Frappuccino.
If you love coffee with less caffeine, you can do without the caramel drizzle topping; order a blonde espresso. Switch up the type of milk your beverage will contain, and go for oatmilk or coconut milk; there are various ways you can play around with the components.
How to make Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino at home – Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Toffee nut syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Peppermint syrup
- Whipped cream
- Before you prepare your drink, gather all your ingredients in your work area.
- You’ll begin with making your base frappe.
- Get milk, coffee, peppermint syrup, toffee nut syrup, and ice cubes into your blender.
- Turn your blender on, and let it crush your mixture until smooth.
- It is essential to ensure your blender is strong enough to crush ice.
- Your frappe is ready; proceed to pour it into glasses.
- Get the whipped cream and swirl it over the frappe drinks.
- At the top, give your beverages an additional caramel sauce drizzle.
- Your drink is ready to serve; get; get the straws and dip in your frappe; enjoy!
- The recipe is simple; you can make it easier by ordering Starbucks Crème based Frappuccino over making one.
- You can twist the ingredients and select those which you prefer, for instance, the caramel sauce.
- There are different topping options, and green and red sprinkles will add to the holiday theme.
- How about you add different syrups over what is suggested?
- Why not make whipped cream at home? It saves time when you get that which is ready.
- Opt for coconut, soy, or oat milk if you do not take dairy milk. Plant-based milk is equally sweet. Almond milk may add a different flavor to your beverage.
- If you don’t take sugar, you can opt for sugar-free syrups, which are accessible in stores, or you can purchase them online.
How do you order a Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino?
You can order Christmas Cookie Frappuccino from Starbucks. However, you should know that it is on the secret menu. Therefore, you have to order step by step. When you stop at Starbucks and request a Crème Base Frappuccino, you can pick Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino.
Proceed to one and a half pumps of toffee nut syrup and the same amount of peppermint syrup. Remember to request whipped cream and go in with a caramel drizzle at the tail end. On the app, follow the same steps, and you can twist the ingredients as you desire.
Is the Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino good?
Yes. Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino has been on the menu for several years, with many customers lining up for the drink. The beverage’s taste is delicious. Apart from that, it has a smooth texture from the crème base frappe. Moreover, you can adjust the components to fit your taste buds.
How much is Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino
Starbucks Christmas Cookie Frappuccino is pricier than similar drinks; a grande of the drink goes for approximately $5.95.