One of the most appealing and delicious Starbucks frappuccinos is the Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino. To discover more about this Frappuccino, keep reading.
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is a secret menu Starbucks frappuccino prepared with white mocha syrup, vanilla bean frappuccino, and freeze-dried blackberries. I love fruity flavors, and a few months ago, my brother introduced me to the Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino. This is my go-to fruity drink from Starbucks because of its creamy, thick texture and fruity flavors.
In this post, we’ll expound further on the drink’s ingredients, nutritional values, taste, sizes, and the customizations that can be made. Also, by the end of this article, you’ll have learned how to prepare this Frappuccino at home, so stick around.
A brief history of the drink
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino became popular in April 2021, thanks to one Starbucks barista named Sarah T., who shared the recipe of this drink with the coffeehouse. After Starbucks published this recipe, many baristas took to TikTok to show Starbucks customers how the drink is made; no wonder the popularity of this Frappuccino during that period.
The Vanilla Bean Frappuccino used in this Frappuccino was introduced at Starbucks in 2002 as one of the first blended crème frappuccinos. The mocha syrup added to the Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino was launched at Starbucks in 1987 when the company introduced the caffé mocha. Starbucks started using freeze-dried blackberries in their drinks around August 2013.
Is Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino still available at Starbucks?
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is available in all stores and on the company’s website and app. Know that this Frappuccino is a secret menu drink that has to be ordered by the recipe rather than by name. When ordering in-store, you might be lucky and find a barista aware of this Frappuccino, but it’s not guaranteed that all Starbucks baristas know this drink. Note that Starbucks baristas aren’t trained to prepare secret menu drinks, so if your barista isn’t aware of the drink’s name or is a bit slow when preparing it, be patient with them.
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is available all year round as none of its ingredients are seasonal.
Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino (Ingredients, taste, variations, sizes, caffeine, calories)
What’s in a Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino? – (Ingredients)
The ingredients used to prepare the Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino have been discussed in-depth below;
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino: This is the base of the Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino, and it’s used to give the drink its creamy, thick, and velvety texture. The Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino has crème frappuccino syrup, ice, vanilla bean powder, milk, and whipped cream.
- White mocha syrup: White mocha syrup is added to the vanilla bean frappuccino to introduce mocha flavors and sweeten the Frappuccino. Starbucks white mocha syrup has condensed skim milk, natural flavors, sugar, cocoa butter, coconut oil, monoglycerides, salt, and potassium sorbate.
- Freeze-dried blackberries: Frozen blackberries are added to the Frappuccino to present blackberries’ sweet and fruit flavors. Starbucks uses real blackberries.
- Whipped cream: Starbucks uses whipped cream as a topping for this Frappuccino and also to add more texture and flavor. Starbucks whipped cream has vanilla syrup and cream.
Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino: Sizes, nutrition, caffeine, and calories
What sizes are available?
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is sold in three sizes; the tall size, which carries 12fl oz.; the Grande size, which carries 16fl oz., and the Venti size, which carries 24fl oz.
The tall, also the smallest is recommended for kids, beginners, and those not willing to indulge in these sweet flavors. The Grande size, which is the best-seller for this Frappuccino, is excellent for when you’re undecided as it is the perfect medium size. The Venti size is great for sweet tooth who love fruity flavors and are willing to consume more calories and sugar.
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino can be considered healthy only if consumed moderately and occasionally. If consumed frequently and in high amounts, this Frappuccino can have long-term adverse effects on your health since it has high calorie, fat, sugar, cholesterol, and carb levels. It’s a great occasional treat and if consuming the largest size, do so rarely.
The table below has condensed all the nutritional information about this Frappuccino and has shown the contribution of these nutrients to your diet.
Calories from fat
|Nutritional Values (per 12fl oz. serving)||% Daily Value|
|Total carbs (35g)||13%|
|Total fat (12g)
Saturated fat (7g)
Trans fat (0mg)
|Dietary fiber (0g)||–|
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is caffeine-free and coffee-free since it’s a crème blended frappuccino that uses crème frappuccino syrup instead of coffee frappuccino syrup. However, note that this can change depending on the modifications a customer asks to be made to the Frappuccino, for instance, if they ask for espresso shots to be added to their Frappuccino.
So, what does Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino taste like?
The Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is sweet, creamy, smooth, thick, and velvety, with rich chocolate and mellow blackberry flavors. This Frappuccino’s sweetness and chocolate flavors are thanks to the white mocha syrup. The creamy, smooth, thick, and velvety texture of the Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino is thanks to the vanilla bean frappuccino used as the base. Lastly, this Frappuccino’s rich, mellow flavor is from the frozen blackberries blended into the drink.
Ways to customize a Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino at Starbucks – Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino variations
Start customizing your Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino by asking the barista to prepare it with your favorite milk. Typically, Starbucks uses whole milk for this Frappuccino, but you can replace it with any other available options.
If you’d like a caffeinated Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino, simply request your barista to add espresso to the Frappuccino. Ask them to use your favorite roast and your preferred number of shots.
Feel free to ask for more or fewer pumps of white mocha syrup depending on how chocolaty and sweet you want your Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino.
Similarly, request your barista to add or reduce the number of frozen blackberries scoops added to your Frappuccino, depending on how fruity and sweet you prefer your Frappuccino.
If you want, you can have a sweetener added to your Frappuccino for more sweetness.
The amount of whipped cream used to garnish your Frappuccino can also be adjusted to your liking.
How to make Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino at home – Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino Copycat recipe
Starbucks Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino Copycat recipe
- 4 tablespoons of frozen blackberries
- ½ cup of crushed ice
- 1 cup of whole milk
- ½ cup of vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla bean powder
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Except for whipped cream, pour all the other ingredients into the blender and blend for about 2-3 minutes until smooth and velvety.
- Serve the Frappuccino in a tall glass and top it with whipped cream. Enjoy.
- This recipe yields one serving, so modify the amount of each ingredient to suit the number of servings you’re going for.
- Use any kind of milk you prefer in place of whole milk.
- For a caffeinated Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino, add 2 tablespoons of your favorite instant coffee or two espresso shots to the Frappuccino as you blend.
- Feel free to use fresh blackberries and any brand of ice cream and vanilla bean powder.
- Use as many blackberries as you wish.
- The amount of whipped cream used to top the Frappuccino is up to you, so feel free to adjust the amount mentioned.
- For extra sweetness in the Frappuccino, add your favorite syrup, honey, or any other sweetener.
- Depending on how rich you want the vanilla flavors in your Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino, adjust the number of vanilla bean powder tablespoons used.
How do you order a Starbucks blackberry cobbler Frappuccino?
To order from the app, log in, and under the menu, select Frappuccino blended beverages and scroll down to crème frappuccinos. Select “Vanilla Bean Frappuccino” under this section, choose the drink size you want and proceed to the customization section. Under the “Flavors” section, replace the raspberry syrup with white chocolate mocha sauce. Then, in the instructions box, ask the barista to “Blend in two scoops of freeze-dried blackberries” and place your order.
To order in-store, ask the barista for a “Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with white chocolate mocha sauce instead of raspberry syrup and two scoops of freeze-dried blackberries blended in.”
Is Starbucks’ blackberry cobbler Frappuccino good?
Yes, this Frappuccino is sweet, thick, creamy, delicious, and mellow.
How much is Starbucks blackberry cobbler Frappuccino?
The price of this drink varies with location and size. Generally, a tall is about $3.55, a Grande is $3.85, and a Venti size is $4.25.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.