You can enjoy the delicious Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino if you learn to make it in the comfort of your home. Learn how to make the drink using my simple recipe.
I love Star Wars, and saying I love baby Yoda is an understatement. So, I knew about the Starbucks Baby Yoda Frappuccino when I overheard two customers discussing it in front of me at a Starbucks store. One customer said he took the Baba Yoda Frappuccino to honor the character.
I immediately changed my mind about taking my green tea and decided to have anything to celebrate baby Yoda. I listened carefully to their order and requested the barista to make me the same drink. I gathered more information about the drink and have perfected making the drink. I will teach you how to do it.
Brief History of the drink
Starbucks Yoda Frappuccino was created by Totally the Bomb and became popular immediately in 2019. The drink was made in honor of a character from The Mandalorian episode of the Star war. At first, the character did not have a name and was referred to as the child, and the Star War fans named it Baby Yoda after another character called Yoda. Enthusiasts of Star Wars embraced the drink not only because it honored the character but also because it was delicious. The drink is terrific, and many cannot tell what they love more; the drink or the character.
Is Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino still available at Starbucks
Yes, baby Yoda Frappuccino is still available at Starbucks. It is crucial to note that the drink is not on the main Starbucks menu but on the secret menu. Its main ingredient is the Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino on the main Starbucks menu. Therefore, if the Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino is available, you can have your baby Yoda Frappuccino. It is available throughout the year and in every Starbucks store.
Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino (Ingredients, Taste, Variations, Sizes, Caffeine, Calories)
What’s in a Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino – (ingredients)
The secret of a beautiful drink or food lies not only in the preparation but mainly in the ingredients. The ingredients determine the taste and nutritional composition of the drink. I can’t resist searching for the ingredients of any delicious drink I take or come across. So, what are the ingredients of this drink? The deliciousness of this drink lies in simple ingredients, which include: whole milk, Cream Frappuccino syrup, classic syrup, matcha tea blend, whipped cream, vanilla syrup, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, caramel, and caramel ribbon crunch. We will now discuss each ingredient below:
- Whole milk – Starbucks uses whole milk for this drink. It has more cream and is slightly thicker than the regular 2% milk. It contributes to the proteins in this drink.
- Cream Frappuccino syrup – enhances the flavor and the texture of the drink.
- Classic syrup- is made of natural flavor, water, sugar, and potassium sorbate, a preservative. It makes the drink sweet.
- Matcha tea blend – is a Japanese tea that is ground finely and is believed to have antioxidants. It is bright green and has a bitter vegetal taste.
- Whipped cream – is made from heavy cream and enhances the drink’s texture.
- Vanilla syrup – adds a vanilla flavor and increases the drink’s sweetness. It blends excellently with caramel flavor to produce a delicious flavor.
- Caramel drizzle – offers the caramel taste and enhances the drink’s appearance once it is sprinkled over the whipped cream.
- Caramel – adds sweetness and provides the smoky caramel flavor.
- Caramel ribbon crunch – makes the drink crunchy and enjoyable.
- Ice – makes the drink cool and refreshing.
Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino: Sizes, nutrition, Caffeine & Calories
What sizes are available?
The available sizes for baby Yoda are the same as those of the Matcha green tea. The sizes include tall, which is 354ml. The tall size is the smallest and is the best size to pick for a child or when you are trying the dink for the first time. It is also good when your budget is quite tight. The Grande serving is 437ml and is medium size. It is satisfying and the best size for a drink you understand and love. Finally, the Venti size is the biggest. It is 591 ml and perfect when you have stayed for a long time without a drink. It is also good when you are driving for many hours.
The drink has 603 calories in a Grande serving, which is significantly high and can significantly cause weight gain, especially for individuals with a sedentary lifestyle. A single Grande serving of the drink is enough. It has 16 grams of fat from milk and cream. Using whole milk also significantly contributes to the high cholesterol content in the drink. The 113g of carbs is high for a single drink. They are mainly from the sugar in the drink. If you are avoiding carbs in your diet, avoid taking too much of this drink.
The table below shows the complete nutritional information of the drink.
|Calorie count (out of 2,000 calories daily intake)||603|
|Nutrient Content (per Grande serving)||% of Daily Value|
|Total Fat (16g)
Trans Fat (0g)
Saturated Fat (10g)
|Total carbohydrates (113g)
The caffeine level of this drink is significantly high. Matcha green tea is a source of caffeine and contributes significantly low levels of caffeine. A Grande serving of the drink has 70mg of caffeine which is significantly low considering that most Starbucks coffee-based drinks have 150mg of caffeine and above. If you are avoiding caffeine addiction, this is your drink.
So, what does Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino taste like?
The drink is delicious and sweet. Caramel drinks are known to be sweet because of their high sugar content; this drink is no exception. If you have a sweet tooth, you will enjoy this drink. The smoky caramel flavor makes the drink buttery and offers a unique twist. According to customer feedback from social media, the drinks taste pretty good.
Ways to Customize a Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino at Starbucks – Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino Variations
I like to customize my drink b adding a little caffeine because my work is attention-demanding, and I need to stimulate my brain in every drink I take. Therefore, I add a shot of an affogato-style shot and an espresso.
To give it a nutty flavor, I add chestnut praline topping or a spicy tasty by adding the cinnamon dolce sprinkles. I also replace the classic syrup with honey to make it unique and have the honey flavor twist. I like the matcha powder, and instead of the three scoops in a Grande serving, I usually add five and make it a matcha powder affair.
How to make Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino at home – Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- 16 fl oz Cup
- Ice scoop
- Syrup pumps
- Vanilla syrup
- ½ cup of Whole Milk
- Caramel xanthan gum
- 2 pumps of Crème Frappuccino
- Syrup Caramel drizzle
- 2 pumps of Classic Syrup
- Caramel ribbon crunch
- 3 scoops of Matcha Green Tea Blend
- Whipped Cream
- Fill ¾ of the 16 fl oz cup with medium-sized or small ice cubes. Add ½ cup of whole milk to the ice.
- Add 3 scoops of Matcha Tea Blend Add caramel, xantham gum, classic syrup, vanilla syrup, and crème Frappuccino syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend for two minutes. Ensure all the ice has been broken down.
- Blending for less than two minutes does not allow the xantham gum to work on making the dink smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture back into the cup you used to measure.
- Add caramel drizzle to the cup.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel ribbon crunches, and caramel
- Enjoy your refreshing drink.
- You can change the type of milk and use other options such as heavy cream, sweet vanilla crème, non-fat milk, 2% milk, and breve half-in-half. You can also use the non-daily options, which include soy, coconut, almond, and oat milk.
- Add one or two shots of coffee to make the drink a better stimulant. The caffeine level of the drink will significantly increase.
How do you order a Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino?
Ask the barista to pour a matcha green Frappuccino in a Grande or venti cup serving. Secondly, ask to add caramel drizzle and top off with whipped cream caramel ribbon crunch and caramel.
Is the Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino good
Yes, the Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino is good because it is delicious and healthy.
How much is Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino
Starbucks baby Yoda Frappuccino is $ 7.45 for a Grande serving, $6.55 for a tall serving, and $7.95 for a venti serving. The prices may change with location; for instance, Europe, US, and Canada have different prices.