Are you wondering what Starbucks macchiato sauce is? Read more to be enlightened about it.
My friend introduced me to the Starbucks apple macchiato sauce at my housewarming party last winter. At first, I did not know how to use it, but after she showed me how I could add it to a variety of drinks, especially coffee, I have made it my favourite Starbucks syrup. I learned how to make it at home and I will also teach you that today in this post, so keep reading.
A brief history of the sauce.
Starbucks’ crisp macchiato drink is mainly made of apple macchiato sauce. The drink was introduced on their menu on the 24th of august 2021. Most of the customers, at Starbucks, loved the drink and wanted to know what gave it that super sweet apple flavour. Starbucks then introduced apple macchiato sauce as the syrup they were using to make the crisp macchiato drink.
Is Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce still available at Starbucks?
No. it is not sold at Starbucks. It is available on online shopping websites.
Where to buy Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce
Starbucks sauces are sold through E-Commerce. Starbucks apple macchiato sauce is sold at the amazon website. Click this link to view the product and its price.
Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce (Ingredients, Taste, Calories, name variations)
What’s in a Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce?
This sauce is made up of water, brown sugar, apples, and cinnamon. Let us look at the ingredient one by one.
- Brown sugar: this sugar should be specifically brown.
- Water: every sauce has a little bit of water to make it be in a liquid form. The paste should be thick but not very thick.
- Apple: this is just the normal apple fruits that you buy in the market. The apple gives the sauce that apple flavour that makes it more interesting to eat.
Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce: Nutrition & Calories
Calorie count (out of 2,000 calories daily intake)
Nutrient content (per Grande serving)
% of Daily Value
Total Fat ( 7 g )
Protein ( 12 g )
Total carbohydrates (47 g )
Sugar ( 45 g )
Sodium (280 mg )
Caffeine ( 150 mg )
So, what does Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce taste like?
Starbucks apple macchiato sauce tastes like a sugared apple. Its taste can be demonstrated by dipping a slice of apple in sugar and eating it.
Drinks (or foods) that use Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce
You may wonder what to use your Starbucks apple macchiato sauce with after making it. There are a lot of drinks you can mix with apple sauce to make them taste better. This includes:
- Apple crisps macchiato drink
Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce: Other names
It is also called apple brown sugar syrup. Although, most people call it Starbucks apple macchiato sauce.
How to make Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce at home – Starbucks Apple macchiato Sauce Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Apple macchiato Sauce Copycat Recipe
- A bowl
- Source of heat
- Wooden spoon
- Fridge or cold cooling place
- Brown granulated sugar
- Sliced apples
- Pit water, cinnamon, sliced apples, and brown sugar together.
- Heat the mixture to a boil.While the mixture is boiling simmer the mixture for about twenty minutes.
- Check the mixture to make sure it has thickened and the apple is soft
- Drain the mixture into a bowl
- As you drain press the apples with a spoon and make sure to extract as much juice as you can
- Keep the sauce in a bowl and put it in the fridge to cool.
- Starbucks has not disclosed the kind of apples and sugar they use to make their apple macchiato sauce.
- If you want you can always add whipped cream as a topping to your drink.
How much is Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce?
It costs $29.95 without the shipping and import fee deposits.
Is Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce good?
Yes. It is very good and has not had any allergy complaints from the day it was introduced to the market.
Is Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free since it does not contain any wheat products.
Is Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce sweet?
Yes, it is very sweet since one of the ingredients is brown sugar.
Is Starbucks Apple macchiato sauce vegan?
Yes. It does not contain any dairy products since they use oat milk instead of cow milk.