If you are in quick need of a toffee nut latte and want to pre-order it, the Starbucks app is your best bet. Here is how to order toffee nut latte on the Starbucks app.
Ordering a toffee nut latte off the Starbucks app is not hard at all. To do so, open the app, choose ‘Toffee Nut Latte’ from the hot coffee options, make your preferred customizations, select your Starbucks pick-up location, and check out.
Every time the Christmas season rolls around, I can’t wait to get my hands on Starbucks’ toffee nut latte. It’s the best holiday drink! The only problem is so many people are after it. The Starbucks stores near me are always packed. So, to cut down on the time I need to spend in these overcrowded coffee shops, I pre-order my drink before I get there. It’s so convenient because all I need to do when I get to Starbucks is grab my toffee nut latte and go. Such a great hack! To help out everyone who may not know how to go about the ordering process, I wrote this article. Thank me later!
Can You Order Toffee Nut Latte from The Starbucks App?
Yes, you can order the Toffee Nut Latte from the Starbucks app, but only during the winter season. The toffee nut latte is a tasty seasonal drink made of Starbucks’ signature espresso, steamed milk, toffee nut syrup, whipped cream, and toffee nut sprinkles. It also comes in an iced variation. The only downside about this drink is that it’s usually exclusive to November and December only 😭.
How to Order Toffee Nut Latte from The Starbucks App – Step By-Step Guide
When toffee nut latte is in season, everyone (including me 🙈) is typically breaking their necks to get it. Get ahead of the game and pre-order it using these few steps:
- On the Starbucks app, select ‘Hot Coffees’ from the menu.
- Pick ‘Toffee Nut Latte.’
- Select your preferred cup size.
- Choose a pick-up location.
- Place your order and pay for it.
- Pick up your toffee nut latte and enjoy.
How Do You Customize Your Toffee Nut Latte Order on The Starbucks App?
Even though the toffee nut latte is delicious as is, customers can spice it up and customize it on the Starbucks app. If you’re bold like me, you can add some caramel crunch topping. It makes the latte that much more festive. Here is how you can customize the drink:
- Open the Starbucks app and select ‘Toffee Nut Latte’ from the hot coffee options.
- Pick your desired cup size.
- Input the Starbucks location of choice.
- Click the ‘Customization’ button.
- Choose your preferences in this section i.e. milk, sauces, toppings, syrups, sweeteners, etc.
- Complete your order, proceed to checkout, and pay.
- Pick up your order and enjoy.
How Do You Order A Toffee Nut Latte In-Store?
Not everyone may want to make their toffee nut latte order from a phone 📱 so if you are one of those people that enjoy human interaction, follow these steps to order it in-store:
- Go to the Starbucks location of your choice.
- Tell the barista you want a toffee nut latte.
- Choose your preferred drink size.
- Make further customization if need be e.g. espresso shots, milk, toppings, syrups, sweeteners, etc.
- Confirm the order once the barista repeats it back to you.
- Wait for your drink and enjoy!
Can you pre-order toffee nut latte via the Starbucks app?
Yes. All orders done on the Starbucks app are pre-orders that are picked up at a location of your choice.
Do you pay for extra syrup when you order toffee nut latte from the Starbucks app?
No, the Starbucks app does not charge for extra toffee nut syrup unless it is another kind of syrup.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.