Are you a Thai Walls Starbucks lover that enjoys it with every drink? Well, the Starbucks app may become your new best friend. Here’s how to order Thai walls on the Starbucks app.
To order Thai walls, one will have to open the app, pick a drink, proceed to customize it, and under ‘Milk,’ choose ‘Sweetened Condensed Milk.’ After that, pay for your order, pick it up, and enjoy!
Whenever I am in a new location, trying out their unique Starbucks menu items is my favorite food activity. Recently, when I was in Hawaii, my barista recommended that I try out all their special items like, the Guava Cream Cheese Danish. After trial and error, the one Hawaii-exclusive that I fell in love with was Thai Walls. Needless to say, I spent the rest of my vacation days pre-ordering it with everything from the Starbucks app. If you’re ever in Hawaii, using the app to get Thai walls is convenient and hustle-free, this article is the perfect guide. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know.
Can You Order Thai Walls From the Starbucks App?
Yes, you can. But only if you are in Hawaii state 🌴 🏄♂️ because Thai Walls is exclusive to this region. ‘Thai Walls’ is a Starbucks add-in item that allows any drink’s cup to be drizzled with sweetened condensed milk. Not only does it add more sweetness, but it also makes drinks creamier. It’s so good that I think it should be a worldwide option.
How to Order Thai Walls From the Starbucks App – Step-By-Step Guide
Ordering Thai Walls from the Starbucks app is an easy task. Although, you will have to be in Hawaii to make this order. Here’s what you need to do:
- In the app’s options, choose ‘Order’ and proceed to the Starbucks menu.
- Choose any drink you like – hot teas, cold coffees, frappuccinos, etc.
- Tap ‘Add Item’ and continue.
- Proceed to ‘Customization.’
- Under ‘Milk,’ select ‘Sweetened Condensed Milk.’
- Choose a Starbucks store where you will pick your order from.
- Tap ‘Order,’ go to checkout, and pay for your drink.
How Do You Customize Your Thai Walls Order on The Starbucks App?
There isn’t much customization that can be done to the condensed milk drizzle, but drinks with Thai drizzle can still be personalized in-app. The drinks can be as colorful as you like 🌈, just like the Hawaiian Islands. I think Thai Walls drinks taste good with caramel and chocolate toppings. To go about customizing your drink, do the following:
- Make a Starbucks drink order as you usually would on the app.
- Go to ‘Customization.’
- Select ‘Sweetened Condensed Milk’ in the ‘Milk’ dropdown.
- From the various categories, i.e., toppings, drizzles, syrups, sauces, whipped cream, etc., choose your preferences.
- Proceed to checkout, pay for your order, and pick it up.
How Do You Order a Thai Walls In-Store?
Since it is not found in Starbucks stores outside Hawaii, a hack to getting a similar Thai Walls taste is to request pumps of white mocha sauce with your drink 😋. But, if you can get Thai Walls in-store, follow these steps:
- At the Starbucks location, tell the barista which drink you would like to have.
- Let them know you want it with Thai Walls or condensed milk drizzle.
- Request any other customizations you like.
- Pay for your order.
Can you pre-order Thai walls via the Starbucks app?
Yes, one can pre-order their drink on the Starbucks app with Thai Walls or sweetened condensed milk.
Can Starbucks deliver your Thai walls when you order via the app?
No, the Starbucks app does not provide delivery services. One would have to use Uber Eats to get their Starbucks order sent to them.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.