Ordering the Starbucks strawberry matcha through the app enhances convenience during pick-ups. Learn how to order strawberry matcha on the Starbucks app.
Log into your Starbucks app, navigate the cold drinks menu, select a pink drink from the Starbucks refreshers category, tap on customize, select store, and place your order. However, the drink will not be complete since adding matcha powder from the app is impossible. Strawberry matcha was the first drink I ordered when I downloaded the Starbucks app. Being new to the app, it took me long to order, but it was the greatest lesson. Although I couldn’t get the matcha powder, I still enjoyed ordering it on the app and skipping the queue at the store. I am writing to explain how you can effortlessly order your strawberry matcha through the Starbucks app. Read on👌.
Can you order strawberry matcha from the Starbucks app?
You can order strawberry matcha from the Starbucks app, but you must add the matcha after picking up your drink. The reason is that the drink is made using a pink drink, vanilla cold foam, and a scoop of matcha powder, and the Starbucks app does not provide an option to add the scoop of matcha powder. Matcha powder is a must-have ingredient. The lack of it customization options in the app make it incomplete, necessitating the need to add the matcha after pick-up.
This is why you must learn to order strawberry matcha on the Starbucks app😂.
How to order strawberry matcha from the Starbucks app – Step-by-step guide
To order the Starbucks Strawberry Matcha from the Starbucks app, follow the following steps:
- From the Starbucks app, navigate to the cold drinks menu and choose the pink drink.
- Select the size that you prefer. The available sizes include Tall, Grande, Venti, and Trenta.
- Select the customize button.
- From the milk option, select coconut milk; you can choose or ignore the flavor options, increase or reduce the strawberry scoops, or add or ignore fruit add-ins.
- Choose the type of juice, either peach juice blend or apple juice.
- Do not add the vanilla cold form since it must be blended with the scoop of matcha.
- Choose a sweetener if you prefer one.
- Finally, tap on done customizing, add an order, choose a pick-up store, and make payment.
- After you pick up your drink, you must blend vanilla sweet cold foam with a scoop of matcha and add it to the drink.
Can you customize a strawberry matcha order on the Starbucks app?
You can customize the strawberry matcha. First, select the pink drink from the cold drinks menu and tap Customize. Choose the type of milk you prefer from a list of soy, coconut, almond, Breve (half and half), whole milk, and 2% milk, among others.
You can also customize the flavor by adding syrups such as brown sugar, caramel, cinnamon dolce, hazelnut, macadamia, and toffee nut syrups, among others. From experience, I find toffee nut syrup adds a unique and desirable nutty flavor👍.
Additionally, you can customize through the add-in options to add fruit add-ins and ice. Change the preparation method, the juice option, toppings, and tea.
What drink sizes are available when you order strawberry matcha on the Starbucks app?
When you order strawberry matcha on the Starbucks app, the drink size available is tall- 12 fl oz, grande-16 fl oz, Venti-24 fl oz, and Trenta-30 fl oz. Tall is the smallest size and is ideal for children or when you are on a budget. The venti size is the biggest, enjoyable especially when you are on a long drive. It is also an ideal size if you are two but need to share a drink.
How do you order strawberry matcha in-store?
To order a strawberry matcha in-store, follow the following steps.
- Ask the barista to serve you the strawberry matcha and indicate the size.
- If the barista is unaware of how to mix the drink, request a pink drink in a Trenta cup filled to the capacity of a Grande serving.
- Ask the barista to blend a scoop of matcha with a scoop of vanilla cold foam and add it to the pink drink.
- Pay at the counter and enjoy your drink.
How much does strawberry matcha cost on the Starbucks app?
Strawberry matcha costs $4.75 for a tall, $4.90 for a Grande, $5.75 for a Venti, and $6.00 for a Trenta on the Starbucks app.
Can you pre-order strawberry matcha via the Starbucks app?
You can pre-order for pick-up from the Starbucks app.
Can Starbucks deliver strawberry matcha when you order via the app?
Starbucks cannot deliver when you order via their app. You must use third-party apps such as DoorDash or Uber Eats for delivery.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.