Are you suddenly craving frozen coffee☕ from Dunkin Donuts and are stuck on ordering it? Read on to learn how to order frozen coffee at Dunkin Donuts.
To order a frozen coffee at a Dunk Donuts store, visit a store near you, walk to the barista, and tell them you would like a Frozen Coffee. State the size of the drink and customize it to your liking. Pay for the drink and wait for it to be ready.
The first time I had a Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee was a month ago after my husband bought it for me. I was previously not a coffee lover, but after having this drink, I started craving😝 it every day at work. So, two days later, I decided to visit a Dunkin Donuts to get the same drink, but to my disappointment😪, it did not taste like the one my husband bought for me. When I went home, I complained to him, and he told me it was because he had customized the drink while ordering. He showed me how to order the drink to my liking, and ordering has been bliss since then. I decided to write this article to enlighten you about how you can order frozen coffee at Dunking Donuts. I have also included its cost, sizes, and flavors it comes in, so read till the end.
What does Dunkin Donuts’ frozen coffee taste like?
Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee has a smooth, creamy, and delicious taste. It also has a little bit of a chocolaty taste. It is one of the sweetest drinks in Dunking Donuts, though there is no definitive answer to its sweetness since it depends on personal preference. Some people find the drink very sweet on its own, while others prefer to add more pumps of sweetener. This smooth, creamy, and full-of-flavor drink is the ideal drink to help you cool off, especially if you are a sweet tooth like me.
What are the ingredients of Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee?
The Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee contains five main ingredients:
- Coffee Swirl Syrup: The syrup is made of 100% Arabica Coffee to bring out the best quality. It also contains Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, and salt.
- Milk: Dunkin Donuts uses whipped skim milk, whole milk, or cream to make a smooth, creamy frozen coffee. It also uses oat, almond, and coconut milk for dairy-free Frozen Coffee.
- Liquid Cane Sugar: It is made up of Water and Pure Cane Sugar. It is one of the sweeteners added to the drink.
- Ice: Ice cubes are added to the drink before any toppings are put on the drink.
- Whipped Light Cream: The whipped cream is the final ingredient added to the drink as a topping.
How to order Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee?
You can order your frozen coffee at a Dunkin Donuts in-store, at a drive-thru, or through the Dunkin Donuts app.
How to order at the Dunkin in-store or the drive-thru.
- Visit a Dunkin Donuts store or drive-thru near you.
- At the store, walk to the counter and ask the barista for a frozen coffee. At the drive-thru, order through the window and be loud enough for the barista to hear you.
- Tell the barista the size and flavor of the drink.
- Customize the drink by stating what you want to be added to the drink and by how much.
- Pay for the drink and wait for it to be ready.
How to order via the Dunkin Donuts app.
- Open the app and log into your account.
- Click the option ‘Order’ or ‘Guest Order’ on the home screen.
- Turn on the location on your app and select your pick-up location.
- Select your pick-up method: you can walk in-store to pick up or pick up via the drive-thru.
- Proceed to the Dunkin menu and choose Frozen coffee.
- Customize the drink and add any extras you want in the drink.
- Go to checkout and place your order.
What are the available sizes of Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee?
There are three available sizes of Dunking Donut Frozen Coffee. They include; Small (16 ounces), Medium (24 ounces), and Large (32 ounces). If it is your first time consuming the drink, the small size is the best option to test whether you will like it. You can then upgrade to medium or large size, though it is best to take the drink in limited amounts because it contains high calories, sugar, carbs, and fats.
What are the available flavors of Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee?
There are five flavors of Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee; Butter Pecan Swirl, Caramel Swirl, Frozen Coffee Plain, French Vanilla Swirl, and Mocha Swirl. They all contain different nutritional information and ingredients. The tastes of these flavors also differ depending on the flavor. For instance, a caramel swirl frozen coffee has a dominant caramel taste.
Can you customize your Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee?
Yes, you can customize your Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee. I always customize my frozen coffee to make it sweeter. While ordering the drink, you can tell your barista the ingredients, especially syrups, and toppings, you want to be added to your frozen coffee and by how much. For instance, if you are not a sweet tooth, you can ask the barista to reduce the number of pumps of sweetener syrups in your drink. Also, you can reduce its calorie content by skipping whipped cream. In addition, if you are a vegan, you can ask the barista to use plant-based milk, like oat milk, while making your drink.
How much is Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee?
The price of a Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee varies depending on the size of the drink; the small size costs $2.99, the medium size costs $3.99, and the large size costs $4.99. The price may also vary depending on the location of the store you purchase the drink, though the difference is very minimum. Also, there are additional charges when you ask the barista for more pumps of swirl on your Frozen Coffee. In addition, Dunkin Donuts also charges extra for making the drink with Almond Milk.
Is Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee the same as cold brew?
No, Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee is not the same as cold brew.
How long Dunkin Donuts does frozen coffee last?
Dunkin Donuts frozen coffee can last up to two weeks when stored properly. To store, freeze into ice cubes and put the cubes in an airtight container. Then put the container in a refrigerator and use the cubes within two weeks.
Can I order my frozen coffee at Dunkin Donuts on the app?
Yes, you can order your frozen coffee at Dunkin Donuts on the app.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.