Do you want to order a French Vanilla Iced Coffee from Dunkin and wondering how to do it? Here is how to order French vanilla iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts seamlessly👇.
To order a French Vanilla iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts in-store, walk to the counter to place your order and tell them you would like a French vanilla iced coffee. State the drink size and how many drinks you want to purchase. Pay for your order, take it, and enjoy the drink. A French vanilla iced coffee is one of Dunkin Donuts’ ready-to-go drinks, so you will not have to wait for it to be prepared.
I didn’t know this until last month when one of my colleagues asked me to go with her to Dunkin Donuts to get a drink. I was hesitant😐 since I didn’t want to waste my time waiting for the drink to be made. However, she told me she wanted a ready-to-go drink, which made me curious. I accompanied her, and as soon as we paid for the drinks, they were handed to us packed in bottles. She also told me that I could buy multiple drinks and store them at home to avoid long queues at Dunkin Donuts. Therefore, when I went home, I decided to learn how to order the drink using the app and even at the drive-thru. In this article, I have included all the details about ordering a French Vanilla Iced Coffee at Dunkin Donuts, its sizes, cost, and more information, so read till the end😊.
What does Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee taste like?
Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee has a delicious creamy vanilla taste😝. The drink is delightful because of the sweeteners used to make it, especially the French Vanilla Swirl, which gives it a syrupy and sweet taste. Many people consider the drink too sweet, so if you are not a sweet tooth, then this is not a drink you should purchase at Dunkin Donuts.
What are the ingredients of Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee?
Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla iced coffee contains the following ingredients:
- Milk: Dunkin Donuts uses whipped skim milk while making the French Vanilla iced coffee to give it a creamy texture.
- Coffee: The drink is made from 100% Arabica Coffee to bring out the best quality in every sip. First, the coffee is added to ice water to make a cold brew used as the drink’s base.
- French Vanilla Swirl: It is used to give the drink its syrupy flavor and as a sweetener.
- Liquid Cane Sugar: It is made up of Water and Pure Cane Sugar. It is one of the sweeteners added to the drink.
- Natural flavors: Dunkin Donuts uses less than 2% of natural flavors to add more flavors to its French vanilla iced coffee.
- Cream: It is used to make the drink creamier.
- Ascorbic Acid: The acid is used to protect the drink’s color.
How to order Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee?
You can order your French vanilla iced coffee at a Dunkin Donuts in-store, at a drive-thru, through the Dunkin Donuts app, or on e-commerce websites, such as Amazon.com.
How to order the drink at the Dunkin in-store or the drive-thru.
- Visit a Dunkin Donuts store or drive-thru near you.
- At the store, walk to the counter and ask for a French vanilla iced coffee. At the drive-thru, order through the window for your drink.
- State the size of the drink you want to order
- State how many bottles of the drink you want.
- Pay for the order.
- Pick the order and enjoy🤗.
How to order via the Dunkin Donuts app.
- Open the app and log into your account.
- Click ‘Order’ or ‘Guest Order’ on the home screen.
- Turn on the location on your app and select your pick-up location.
- Select your pick-up method: you can walk in-store to pick up or pick up via the drive-thru.
- Proceed to the Dunkin menu and choose iced coffee.
- Select the flavor of the iced coffee, which is French Vanilla
- Go to checkout and place your order.
What are the available sizes of Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee?
There are only two available sizes of Dunking Donut French vanilla iced coffee. They include; a bottle of 13.7 fl. Oz, and a 4-pack of 9.4 fl. oz. each. You can purchase any drink size in case it is your first time to test whether you like it. If you don’t like the drink, you can store it in a refrigerator and consume it in small amounts until you are done drinking it. Ensure you check the expiry date before storing it. It will help you avoid how I felt when I had to through away four bottles of my French vanilla iced coffee because they had already expired.
Can you customize your Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee?
No😪. Unfortunately, you cannot customize Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee because it is a ready-made drink. Dunkin Donuts allows its customers to customize their drinks while ordering to their liking. However, the French vanilla iced coffee cannot be customized while ordering because it is already made and packed in a bottle.
How much is Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee?
A bottle of 13.7 fl. ounces of Dunkin Donuts French vanilla iced coffee typically costs $2.78. However, the price may vary depending on the location of the Dunkin Donuts store or the e-commerce website you purchase the drink, but the difference is minimal. Also, while you purchase through an e-commerce website, you will need to pay for delivery services, and they also don’t sell one item; you have to buy a pack of 12 bottles of the drink.
How long Dunkin Donuts does French vanilla iced coffee last?
The French Vanilla iced coffee has an expiry date that shows how long it lasts depending on the date it was made.
Can I order my French vanilla iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts on the app?
Yes, you can order your French Vanilla iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts on the app.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.