Have you ever planned a trip and wanted to carry McDonald’s boxed coffee with you? This article will show you how to order a McDonald’s boxed coffee and give you more relevant information.
You can order a McDonald’s boxed coffee at the restaurant’s counter or the drive-thru by simply telling the barista to make you boxed coffee. You will then pay for the coffee. On the app, you will navigate to the menu after creating an account and select boxed coffee. Select pickup or delivery and pay.
I remember last summer, my friends and I planned to go on a long trip to California to have fun 🤩. Since we arrived at night, we wanted something hot enough for the whole group. Previously, I had struggled to order enough coffee for my colleagues at work. Luckily, one colleague knew about the McDonald’s boxed coffee and taught me how to order in-store and through the app. Thus, I ordered the McDonald’s boxed coffee online and taught all my clueless friends how to do it. So, I wrote this article, and I’m so hyped to share the information I got on how to order a McDonald’s boxed coffee, its ingredients, the sizes available, and much more. Read on.
What is McDonald’s boxed coffee?
McDonald’s boxed coffee is just coffee in a box 📦 and is a preferred choice for people who want to enjoy a quick cup of coffee on the go. Whether you are a boss trying to gift 🎁 your employees, running late for work, or just a human needing enough coffee for 12 buddies, you can’t go wrong with the McDonald’s coffee box.
Ingredients of McDonald’s boxed coffee
What is actually in a McD’s box of coffee 🤔? According to their website, they list the ingredients in their boxed coffee as follows: 100% Arabica beans and water. It only takes two ingredients to make McDonald’s boxed coffee. Let’s talk about each one.
- 100% Arabica beans: McDonald’s uses 100% Arabica beans to make their boxed coffee, where these beans are roasted based on the customer’s preference. This coffee is brewed with a medium roast to give it a balanced and smooth flavor. These Arabica beans are why McDonald’s coffee is as popular and appealing as it is. It also lacks that acidic aftertaste, making it preferred by the majority. This ingredient gives your drink a full-bodied flavor with a hint of chocolate and a classic, sweet aroma.
- Water: This is the basic ingredient when it comes to the preparation of any drink. In this case, water is used in certain proportions to make McDonald’s boxed coffee.
What are the sizes of McDonald’s boxed coffee?
McDonald’s boxed coffee comes with 12 eight-ounce coffee cups. This means that one box will serve 12 people. For an occasion with more than approximately 5,000 people, around 550 boxes of boxed coffee will be required. I prefer the boxed coffee when organizing meetings at work and also for sleep overs with friends.
How do you order the McDonald’s boxed coffee?
There are three ways you can order McDonald’s boxed coffee. They include:
Ordering through the drive-thru
To order through the drive-thru, you can:
- Pull up to the drive-through and state your order, which in this case is the McDonald’s boxed coffee.
- After your order is confirmed, the employee will request that you pull up to the designated window.
- Lastly, you will pay for your order and confirm it.
Ordering at the restaurant’s counter
- After arriving at the McDonald’s counter, you can scan the menu to get the exact price of the boxed coffee.
- Pay for your order. You can use a McDonald’s gift card, cash, debit, or credit or scan your smartphone to pay.
- After paying, pick up your receipt and take it to the designated pickup area.
Ordering online through McDonald’s website
If you want to order McDonald’s boxed coffee through the website, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Open their website on your laptop or computer.
- Click on the ‘order now’ option at the top right side of your device’s screen and confirm your delivery address.
- You will then be provided with a list of delivery options from which to choose. They include Doordash, Uber Eats, Grubhub, McDelivery, and Postmates. After selecting, you will be redirected to the selected website.
- From there, you can add your McDonald’s boxed coffee to your cart.
- Finally, you will pay, and your boxed coffee will be delivered to your delivery address.
How do I order McDonald’s boxed coffee on the app?
To order McDonald’s boxed coffee on the app, you will be required to:
- Download the free McDonald’s app available on Apple and Android devices in case you do not have the app.
- Create an account and enter a debit or credit card to pay for your order. You can also select Google Pay or Apple Pay as a payment option.
- Allow your app to identify your current location.
- From the bottom menu bar, click ‘Order’ and select ‘McDelivery’ or ‘Pickup.’
- Once you finish these simple steps, you can add McDonald’s boxed coffee to the cart.
- Select the ‘check-in’ tab to send the order to the restaurant. After this, you will be issued a 4-digit code that will be used to identify your order at pickup.
- After you get your 4-digit code, you will be asked to decide whether you want to pick up your order from the curbside, restaurant, or drive-thru.
- You can now pick up your McDonald’s boxed coffee by sharing the code at the curbside, restaurant, or drive-thru.
What comes with a McDonald’s boxed coffee?
The McDonald’s boxed coffee comes with 12 eight-ounce coffee cups, either decaf or regular. It comes in twelve separate cups with stir sticks, enough sugar and cream, and lids for you and your family, friends, or workmates to dress up your coffee however you see fit. I really appreciate the decaf option for midday meetings at work.
How much is McDonald’s boxed coffee?
McDonald’s boxed coffee costs approximately $10.
Is boxed coffee still available at McDonald’s?
Boxed coffee is not yet available at McDonald’s.
Can you order a McDonald’s boxed coffee in a drive-through?
Yes, you can order a McDonald’s boxed coffee in a drive-through.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.