Do you want to add PayPal as a payment method on your Starbucks app, and you are stuck? Well, here is how to add PayPal to the Starbucks app.
First of all, you might be wondering if you can pay directly with PayPal on the Starbucks app, and yes, you can. So you have to add your PayPal to your Starbucks app by clicking the scan tab, then tapping the + sign and, adding Pay Pal as your payment method, then log in.
I recently had an issue with my Starbucks Card, and I could not pay with it. As a person who ❤️loves ordering through the Starbucks app, I had to find the quickest solution to avoid queuing at the store.
I discovered that I could also pay for my coffee through PayPal. However, the problem was that I had not added my PayPal to my Starbucks app. I had to research adding my PayPal to the app. So in this article, I will give you information on how you can quickly add your PayPal on the Starbucks app, how you can pay with it, and how you can remove it as a payment method from the app.
Table of Contents
How do I add PayPal to my Starbucks app?
I 😂laughed at myself. I finally discovered how simple it is to add your PayPal to your Starbucks account. You need to have a PayPal account and a Starbucks Reward account. Follow these simple steps to add your PayPal to the Starbucks app.
- Get to the Starbucks app and click open
- Click the scan tab in the app
- Click on the + sign and add the payment
- Select PayPal and log in.
- Reload your Starbucks card with your PayPal, or just pay directly with PayPal.
How to pay using PayPal on the Starbucks app
After connecting your PayPal on the Starbucks app, you can use it to make payments directly by choosing it as your payment option.
You can also choose to reload your Starbucks card with PayPal and then make your payments. Follow these simple steps;
- Get to your PayPal Account and open it.
- Click on the “Send & Request Tab”
- Tap on the “pay for goods or services” option
- Input the email address that you used to register the Starbucks account.
- Click on “Amount” to enter the amount of cash you want to transfer to your Starbucks card.
- Tap on the “send payment now.”
- Your Starbucks card is now fully loaded
- Click on the Starbucks eGift Icon and choose the loaded card
How do you remove your PayPal account from the Starbucks app?
When you want to remove your PayPal account from the Starbucks app, you can follow these general steps for removing a payment method from the app.
- Log in to your account on the app.
- Click on the “Scan” tab.
- Choose the payment method that you wish to remove—(For your case, click PayPal)
- Click on the “Manage”
- Then tap on the “Garbage Can ” in the right corner at the top of the screen.
Alternatively, you can choose to remove it through the Android settings.
- Click settings on your Android.
- Click on the Google Services & Preference settings for Google apps.
- Click on PayPal as the payment method you want to remove
- Click on “More” Remove the payment method
- Follow the rest of the instructions on your screen.
Do I get a receipt if I pay for Starbucks using PayPal on the app?
Yes, Starbucks gives 🧾 receipts for all payments on the app, including payments made with PayPal.
Can I transfer money from the Starbucks app to my PayPal?
Yes, you can transfer money from the Starbucks app to PayPal.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.