Are you unfamiliar with the Starbucks app, or maybe have a new card that you want to use on the app? Here’s how to add credit/debit card to Starbucks app.
To add a credit or debit card to your Starbucks app, tap ‘Add A Payment Method’ under ‘Reload’ and proceed to ‘Add credit/debit card.’ From there, you will give your card credentials and confirm the process.
In the modern age of technology, I use apps to pay for nearly everything. I can’t even remember the last time I physically swiped a card. With the Starbucks app, I think it has one of the most seamless payment processes. Adding, removing, and using my card/s on the app has never given me problems and only takes a few minutes. If you’re new to the experience, or maybe you’re just not tech-savvy, keep reading. This article will help you out.
How Do I Add Credit/Debit Card to My Starbucks App?
To add a credit/debit card 💳 to your Starbucks app, you will need to follow these steps before you start virtually swiping:
- On the Starbucks app, select ‘Add Money.’
- Tap ‘Reload.’
- Proceed to ‘Add Payment Method.’
- Depending on your device, press ‘Paying With’ (Apple devices) or ‘Payment Methods’ (Android devices).
- If you’re on an iPhone, the default option will be Apple Pay, but proceed to select ‘Add payment method.’
- Press ‘Add credit/debit card.’
- Input your card information – card number, CVV, expiration date, and name on the card.
- Tap either ‘Reload’ (Apple devices) or ‘Confirm’ (Android devices) to finalize.
How to Pay Using Credit/Debit Card on The Starbucks App
Paying with a credit/debit card on the Starbucks app is a very easy process, so be careful. You’ll end up spending more than you have to 👀. To make a payment, do the following:
- On the app, prepare your food or drink order as usual.
- Tap on the ‘Pay’ tab.
- If you have more than one card linked to your app, select the card you wish to use from the list.
- Confirm the payment by pressing ‘Pay.’
How Do You Remove Your Credit/Debit Card from The Starbucks App?
Maybe you’ve realized you have a coffee addiction, and it’s time you regain control. I’ve definitely been there 😂. The first step is deleting your credit/debit card from the Starbucks app. Here is how you do it:
- Open the Starbucks app.
- On the Menu, select ‘My Starbucks’.
- Click ‘Cards.’
- Choose the card you wish to remove and choose ‘Delete.’
Do I get a receipt if I pay for Starbucks using my bank card on the app?
Yes, the app provides receipts under ‘Account History’ and ‘Recent Transactions.’
Can I transfer money from the Starbucks app to my bank card?
Depending on the state, you may transfer money under a certain figure in the Starbucks app to your bank account. For instance, in California, $9.99 and less can be redeemed.
Kai Jordan worked as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and now a food critic whose main objective is to provide consumers with as much information as they need to make the right choices concerning foods and drinks. Jordan is passionate about helping the public reach their health-related goals but also keen on reviewing foods and drinks offered by some of the famous restaurants the likes of Starbucks.
Kai has therefore created well-researched and comprehensive excerpts regarding the services and products offered by the giant restaurant chain. And which can be retrieved from Starbmag.com, apart from talking writing, and dealing with food Kai loves also to Kayak. You can read more about me on the about us page.